How to Repair Pop up msvcp100d.dll Error
I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because msvcp100d.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve msvcp100d.dll issues with the following solution.
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of msvcp100d.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve msvcp100d.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download msvcp100d.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the msvcp100d.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the msvcp100d.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to find out the corrupted msvcp100d.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Speed Up PC with SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Speed up PC 2015,PCWUM.DLL Error Repair Tutorial-How To Fix PCWUM.DLL Errors,What is GPSVC.DLL and How to Fix GPSVC.DLL Error,NETBIOS.DLL Missing? Download NETBIOS.DLL Fixer Now!,Troubleshoot DEVMGR.DLL Problems Professionally,DHCPCSVC.DLL Error Repair Tutorial-How To Fix DHCPCSVC.DLL Errors