How Do I Fix avifile.dll Error
I've tried several times to install a program, but I always encounter the message "This application failed to start because avifile.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the avifile.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix avifile.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Microsoft Windows|
|Company: Êîðïîðàöèÿ Ìàéêðîñîôò|
|Description: Áèáëèîòåêà ïîääåðæêè ôàéëîâ AVI|
|File Size: 55241 bytes (53.95 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 9ccfb98f4c0af10c4c806dcabda64ff7|
What Causes avifile.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot avifile.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing avifile.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve avifile.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download avifile.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the avifile.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the avifile.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC will find out the damaged avifile.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Read More:atir3hal.dll–Fix atir3hal.dll Error, atir3hal.dll Download,audiolimiter.dll Download – How to Fix audiolimiter.dll Error Effectively?,ascprog.dll,Half-Life 2 Lost Coast GDF.dll,apitrap.dll,asengur.dll,amlhun.dll