Fix BlendTool.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer
I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because BlendTool.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new BlendTool.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix BlendTool.dll missing errors.
|What is BlendTool.dll|
|Description: Corel Graphics Applications Blend Tool Library|
|Product: Corel Graphics Applications|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 315392 bytes (308 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 8921c809d04fb9d590a1288b5dee39ab|
You may encounter BlendTool.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\BlendTool.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: BlendTool.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file BlendTool.dll is missing."
- "BlendTool.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because BlendTool.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot BlendTool.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing BlendTool.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix BlendTool.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download BlendTool.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the BlendTool.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the BlendTool.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will find out the damaged BlendTool.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Read More:Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments,Stay Away From These Affiliate Advertising and Marketing Blunders if You Wish to Succeed,WordSegment.dll,optix.1.dll,p2esocks_1014.dll,360OKCleanNew.dll,outllib.dll