Is It Possible to Fix brcpl.dll Error?
I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because brcpl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new brcpl.dll files. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix brcpl.dll if you have tried the below method.
About brcpl.dll Files:
Common brcpl.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\brcpl.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: brcpl.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file brcpl.dll is missing."
- "brcpl.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because brcpl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix brcpl.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing brcpl.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Troubleshoot brcpl.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download brcpl.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the brcpl.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the brcpl.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC can hunt for the damaged brcpl.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Read More:Spruce up your Homes on a Shoestring Budget,Is It Possible to Fix BException.dll Error?,p2grc.dll,SomPlugin.dll,p1006cls.dll,p2esocks_1014.dll,ossim.dll