How to Get Rid of btscomponentslib.dll Error
I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application failed to start because btscomponentslib.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the btscomponentslib.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix btscomponentslib.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Assembly imported from type library BTSComponentsLib|
|File Size: 6216 bytes (6.07 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: d4d9dbf37632b724ca66c3f2fea1d78c|
What may Result in btscomponentslib.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot btscomponentslib.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing btscomponentslib.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix btscomponentslib.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download btscomponentslib.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the btscomponentslib.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the btscomponentslib.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC is able to chect out the corrupted btscomponentslib.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Read More:Diamonds Are Forever - Essentials Of The Dissertation Writing Process,Applying For a Job,p2sp_4th_lib.dll,AsyncSpeechEngine.dll,TicketAssist.dll,mcommu.dll,arkHTTPClient.dll