How to Fix c1xx.dll not Found Error
I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "c1xx.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new c1xx.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, You can solve c1xx.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Microsoft (R) Visual Studio|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|Description: Microsoft (R) Visual C++ Compiler Front End|
|File Size: 561177 bytes (548.02 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 3762ac207e212add684e560c61b8f699|
What Causes c1xx.dll Error?
Method One: Fix c1xx.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing c1xx.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot c1xx.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download c1xx.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the c1xx.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the c1xx.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the corrupted c1xx.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Read More:Diamonds Are Forever - Essentials Of The Dissertation Writing Process,How to Fix blb_ps.dll is Missing Error,p3core.dll,SMSGroupPublisher.dll,p2sp_4th_lib.dll,p3shared.dll,p1006cls.dll