How to Solve devshl.dll Problems
I just installed a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application has failed to start because devshl.dll was not found." Some friends told me to download a new devshl.dll files. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix devshl.dll if you have tried the below method.
What is devshl.dll File?
What Causes devshl.dll Error?
Method One: Fix devshl.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing devshl.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix devshl.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download devshl.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the devshl.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the devshl.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC might hunt for the damaged devshl.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)