How to Fix rcAlert.dll not Found Error
|Description:||Symantec Alert and Notification Resources|
|Recommended:||Download rcAlert.dll File Now|
You might see the following rcAlert.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rcAlert.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rcAlert.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rcAlert.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rcAlert.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rcAlert.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rcAlert.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rcAlert.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rcAlert.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rcAlert.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rcAlert.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with rcAlert.dll Error?
Resolve rcAlert.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download rcAlert.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the rcAlert.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the rcAlert.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to chect out the missing rcAlert.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.In general, if you encounter rcAlert.dll problems, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it pops up "rcAlert.dll not found error." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's definitely an amazing software to register dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
http://www.driverswiki.net/ASUS/,www adobeflashplayer,error 1316 a network error occurred while attempting to read from the file,fehlercode 0x80072efd,java com autoupdate,http support microsoft com kb 290301