How to Repair Pop up RecipientUI300_ja.dll Error
Question: I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application has failed to start because RecipientUI300_ja.dll was not found." I've downloaded the RecipientUI300_ja.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Answer: Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot RecipientUI300_ja.dll errors.
Possible RecipientUI300_ja.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RecipientUI300_ja.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RecipientUI300_ja.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RecipientUI300_ja.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RecipientUI300_ja.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RecipientUI300_ja.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RecipientUI300_ja.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RecipientUI300_ja.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RecipientUI300_ja.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RecipientUI300_ja.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RecipientUI300_ja.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of RecipientUI300_ja.dll missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, RecipientUI300_ja.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Step by step to remove RecipientUI300_ja.dll error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,how to stop popup ads,rockettab client exe,fehlernummer 0x800c0133,skype erreur 1603,erreur 800b0100