Troubleshoot Reflector.ComLoader.dll Problems Professionally
What is Reflector.ComLoader.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Reflector.ComLoader.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
You might see the following Reflector.ComLoader.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\Reflector.ComLoader.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\Reflector.ComLoader.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Reflector.ComLoader.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file Reflector.ComLoader.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because Reflector.ComLoader.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\Reflector.ComLoader.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "Reflector.ComLoader.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because Reflector.ComLoader.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module Reflector.ComLoader.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that Reflector.ComLoader.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Reflector.ComLoader.dll missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic Reflector.ComLoader.dll Missing Error Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing Reflector.ComLoader.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register Reflector.ComLoader.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!Qa9sjqvy.dll,QBloc.dll,Qcinsnld.dll,RD6130.dll,ReportConfigurator_ZH.dll