qbfc3.dll-What is qbfc3.dll?
What is qbfc3.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across qbfc3.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
You might see the following qbfc3.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qbfc3.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qbfc3.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qbfc3.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qbfc3.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qbfc3.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qbfc3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qbfc3.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qbfc3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qbfc3.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qbfc3.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, qbfc3.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic qbfc3.dll Missing Error Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing qbfc3.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register qbfc3.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!http://www.pcerrorfixer.net/dllfiles/
Read More:,Kernel32 Dll,Rundll32 Error,ASUS Accessories PEB-10G/SFP PLUS/DUAL,Acer AcerPower F6,Turn Off Pop Up Blocker