Easiest Way to Fix Windows 98 Code 10 Problem
I get this Windows 98 Code 10 issues when I've attemptted to upgrade my OS. I"m not good at computer skills. What I do know is I'm running Windows 7 home premium. i'm so anxious to see the new update as i hear it's really nice.Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is designed to check and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At times, Windows 98 Code 10 might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Windows 98 Code 10 problem will be resolved easily.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix Windows 98 Code 10 error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Is It Possible To Fix Missing MSVCR80.dll Error Error,Web Cameras Logitech Fix,What Causes Shredder Errors In Windows 7 Problem? How To Fix Shredder Errors In Windows 7 Easily,How To Fix The Problem 0x80248014 Error In Windows 7,Best Way To Troubleshoot Ftp 451
Read More: ,Userinit.exe The Application Failed To Initialize,0X780240009,Msiltcfg.dll,Heroes 5 Vista Patch,Solve Windows Xp Update Kb952069