Tips for Fixing Windows 10 Home Full-Retail license to Windows 10 PRO using MSDN Key
A question about license and activation. I bought several months ago a Windows 8.1 Home Full-Retail license that I had used until I've upgraded to Windows 10 on the day-one (29-7).
Since a couple of month I've a Msdn subscription from my business company so I've five Windows 10 Pro license keys at least to upgrade the Home edition installed.
My worry is:
1) May I upgrade to Pro from Home without a clean install?
2) May I come back to Home full-retail license from Pro license (Oem?) using the Windows 8.1 product key I've printed on the original package?
Thanks a lot.
Best Answer:It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. The truth is, Windows 10 Home Full-Retail license to Windows 10 PRO using MSDN Key error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Windows 10 Home Full-Retail license to Windows 10 PRO using MSDN Key and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove Windows 10 Home Full-Retail license to Windows 10 PRO using MSDN Key Issues Manually.Most often, once you restore your system to an original version, Windows 10 Home Full-Retail license to Windows 10 PRO using MSDN Key error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: Filerepair,80070034 Error,Inetmgr Windows Xp,Vista Supported Printers,Lsasrv.dll Could Not Be Found
Read More: ,0x40400000,0xb6f,Stormer Spyware,Free Pop Ups Blocker,Florida Computer