I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot find [PATH]\logger.dll" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot logger.dll errors.
Besides, logger.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Once you uninstalled the software, logger.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot logger.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download logger.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the logger.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the logger.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the damaged logger.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Dll,How to Fix inkeng.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix lame_enc.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix wsoverlay.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix ws2_32.dll Missing Errors,Tutorial of Fix Maguiimage.dll Error
Unable to Fix ResPackage.dll Error? Try SmartPCFixer,
How to Fix liburl.dll Errors,
Download 360OKClean.dll-Best Way to Repair 360OKClean.dll Error,sandboxbroker\.dll–Fix sandboxbroker\.dll Error, sandboxbroker\.dll Download,Simple Way to Fix CloudFileProto.dll Error